Nothing to fancy this week–I’ve been feeling a bit overwhelmed and behind in my tasks, so it will be a pretty basic meal week!
- Pork Stir Fry- Saute Pork until cooked through-remove from Wok, Saute veggies– until tender, add meat and stir fry sauce
- Brown Rice
- Spaghetti bake freezer meal (Similar Recipe)
- Garlic Bread
- Frozen veggies-steamed
- Cowboy Chicken and Beans–Didn’t end up making this last week!
- Whole Wheat Rolls
- Green Garden Salad
- Company–Potluck Dinner
- Caramelized Onion and Spinach Quick Bread
- Homemade Pizza–Crust
- Ham, peppers, spinach, garlic, tomatoes
- Taco Corn Bread- Grease round or square baking pan, fill with taco meat, mix corn bread and spread on top of meat, sprinkle with cheese– bake according to corn bread directions